Webinar von Flanders Make gemeinsam mit Armengaud Innovate
Today we are experiencing fast evolution of manufacturing industry, disrupted by new (digital) technologies, as well as societal transformation (e.g., human centric, workplaces creation / retention, decarbonised and environmentally friendly economy, resilience). “Industry 4.0”, “Industry 5.0”, “green digital transition” are examples of national and European regulations and priorities to support this transition. As an SME, it is not easy to keep up with all the challenges that go with these changes.
Therefore, we would like to introduce you in this so-called twin transition (digitalization and green transition) during a short webinar by research centre Flanders Make and Austrian Consultancy Armengaud Innovate. You will get an overview about the main pillars and where to find support. Supported by two testimonial speakers, you will get insights about the relevance and how the challenges have been addressed by other companies.
- 16.00-16.10 Opening and introduction
- 16.10-16.30 Keynote speech
Chris Decubber (EFFRA)
- Since 2010, the European Factories of the Future Programme has digitalisation and sustainability high on the agenda. Its successor programme under Horizon Europe, the “Made in Europe” co-Programmed Partnership, continues and strengthens the efforts towards the digital and green twin transition. Chris Decubber will provide an overview and will give examples from past and ongoing projects.
- 16.30-16.45 Testimonial: Mariasteen
- Mariasteen is a people-driven organisation that creates employment for people for whom a job in the regular employment circuit is not always possible. They go for customised work, with a focus on self-development. And this employment must be sustainable. How? They simplify work processes and offer specialised support on a social level.
- Mariasteen is a pioneer in the field of assistive technology and is a valued business partner for many renowned companies in different sectors.
- 16.45-17.00 Testimonial: Platform Industrie 4.0
Roland Sommer, Platform Industrie 4.0
- Since 2015 the Platform Industry 4.0 Austria (PIA) is facilitating digital transformation in the Austrian manufacturing sector. Its CEO, Roland Sommer, will present Austrian stories regarding implementation of Industry 4.0, and elaborate on successes, potential barriers, enablers and experiences gathered on the way to digital manufacturing.
- 17.00-17.30 Panel discussion and Q&A
Eric Armengaud, Armengaud