Third Workshop on Digital Humanism
The Digital Humanism initiative has been launched more than a year ago with the Vienna Workshop on Digital Humanism in April 2019. What started as a first gathering of academics from different disciplines, such as political science, law, sociology, history, anthropology, philosophy, economics, and informatics, has developed into an established international community spanning academia, civil society, public organizations and industry. Milestones in the process were the publication of the Vienna Manifesto on Digital Humanism, an online workshop in light of the COVID crisis and an ongoing lecture series with renowned international speakers.
- Hannes Werthner | TU Wien, Austria (Chair)
- Peter Knees | TU Wien, Austria
- Julia Neidhardt | TU Wien, Austria
- Mete Sertkan | TU Wien, Austria
- Stephanie Wogowitsch | TU Wien, Austria
For more information follow the link.