Konferenz der WKO Außenwirtschaft Austria
Programm, 16. November 2022:
- 9.30 – 10.00 REGISTRATION
- 10.00 – 10.15 WELCOME REMARKS
A welcome from the hosts of the event, highlighting the international role of the Austrian Industry.
- Philipp Gady | Vice President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
- Martin Kocher | Federal Minister of the Federal Ministry for Labour and Economy
- Michael Otter | General Deputy of Advantage Austria
- 10.15 – 10.25 WINDOWS TO THE WORLD OF INDUSTRIAL GROWTH MARKETS
Insights on market challenges and opportunities from our offices in some highlight markets across the globes.
- AC Mailand
- AC Tokio
- AC New Delhi
- 10.25 – 11.10 KEYNOTE PANEL
Can sustainability and digitalization still be on top of the priority list? What trends should not be missed and what opportunities and challenges can the sector anticipate?
- 11.10 – 11.30 COFFEE BREAK
- 11.30 – 13.30 PARALLEL SESSIONS
- 13.30 – 14.00 LUNCH BREAK
- 14.00 – 17.00 ONSITE & ONLINE B2B TALKS
Use the onsite networking space or reach out via our B2B Plattform to acquire knowledge, business or research partners.
- 17.00 – 19.00 NETWORKING AND FLYING BUFFET
Conclusion of the conference (only for on-site participators)
Programm, 17. November 2022:
- 8.00 – 14.30 HALF DAY EXCURSION
Visit innovative projects / only on-site participation
- 8.00 – 18.00 VIRTUAL EXHIBITION
Online Exhibition by Austrian companies
- 8.00 – 18.00 ONLINE B2B MEETINGS
B2B meetings – prebooked meetings