- Discover how to bring data spaces to life
Veranstaltung des “Data Spaces Support Centre”:
Funded by the European Commission as part of the Digital Europe Program, the Data Spaces Support Centre is aimed at initiatives and companies that want to create sovereign data spaces. It will explore their needs, define common requirements and establish best practices to accelerate the formation of data spaces – key elements of digital transformation – at all levels.
With the DSSC Insights Series, you will have the opportunity to experience the activities and scope of the Data Space Support Centre. In our monthly webinars, you will meet the DSSC stakeholders and actively follow the development of the Data Space Blueprint.
- DSSC: why, what, when, who, how (Boris Otto)
- Presentation of 100-day plan (Boris Otto)
- DSSC support levels and Data Space experts (Christoph Mertens)
- Starter Kit (Tuomo Tuikka)
- Overview of next events
- The Uselessness of AI Ethics
Veranstaltung der “Digital Humanism Initiative”:
- Vortragende: Luke Munn (University of Queensland) und Erich Prem (Universität Wien & eutema, Austria)
- Beschreibung: “In this discussion, Luke Munn and Erich Prem consider the apparent uselessness of AI ethics. As the awareness of AI’s power and danger has risen, the dominant response has been a turn to ethical principles. A flood of AI guidelines have been released in both the public and private sector in the last several years. Systematic reviews of these frameworks reveal that most of them are instances of principlism. Unfortunately, such principles are often meaningless and vague, they lack “teeth” or enforcement, and they are situated in an industry that often ignores ethics. The question then is how to leverage ethical principles, to move from what to how. There have been numerous proposals for tools, techniques, and algorithms to create ethical AI systems. Will this be the solution or will we need completely new pathways to building and operating AI systems that align with societal values?“
Streaming via YouTube-Channel
- dataSChare: Ideation Workshop
Gaswerkgasse 3, 4400 Steyr