With Industry 4.0, new, lucrative business models and value chains are created especially for the manufacturing industry. However, the industry is confronted with many question marks. What are the investment costs? How does the working process change? And where are the risks for IT and data security?
The dialogue for the future “Future Standards Now – Industrie 4.0”, which Austrian Standards is organizing together with the Association Industry 4.0 Austria provides answers on March 15th. The annual branch meeting brings together the specialist community in Austria. Up-to-the-minute national and international hands-on experiences – e.g. From KTM, Magna International or Voith Paper – showcase what is already possible in practice. Amongst other things, it is about digital services for opening up new markets or data security.
The development of suitable standards is thereby decisive. The Austrian Standardization Compass of the Association Industry 4.0 Austria is presented exclusively in the future dialogue. It is an important instrument for future investment decisions.
Information & Registration: www.austrian-standards.at/industrie40
Five good reasons why you should visit this branch meeting:
- Learn how standards support new business models, intelligent networking of production and IT security.
- You will learn everything about the “Austrian Standardization Compass” for Industry 4.0.
- You profit from national and international best practice examples of innovative market and technology leaders.
- You will hear cutting-edge reports from:KTM, Magna International, Voith Paper etc.
- You experience the key note of the future researcher Erik Händeler on the topic “Why is it about people behind technology